It's fair to say we've got quite a lot of courses to choose from at FutureLearn.
You can browse our courses here. You can:
- filter by keyword using the magnifying glass in the top right hand corner of the page
- search for courses by category using the filters at the top of the list
- search for courses starting now or starting later using the filters at the top of the list.
Join to start now
Once you've found a course you like:
- click on the course information page
- click either 'join now' or 'upgrade'
- you can read more about the difference between the two options here.
Join to start later
Some courses which run frequently will list several start dates in the section titled 'When would you like to start?' - if you'd like to join a later run instead just click 'join' next to the relevant date.
If the next run of the course is TBA, click 'register interest' and we'll email you when the course is open for enrolments.
Sign up to as many courses as you like
There is no limit on the number of courses you can take.
Keep track of your courses
You can check which courses you're signed up for and their start dates in Your Courses.
We don't yet have a way to keep track of which courses you've registered interest in, but we might introduce this in the future.