Courses that are part of degrees on FutureLearn can earn academic credit and qualifications with the delivering university.
Articles in this section
- What does 'as long as the course exists on FutureLearn' mean?
- How much does it cost to join a course?
- Will courses help me gain course credits that will be recognised by a university?
- How do I access my courses?
- How long can I access course content for?
- Will an educator reply to my comments and questions?
- Can I retake a test?
- My Statement or Certificate hasn't arrived yet. What do I do?
- How can I find out more about your future plans?