You can find out more about our upcoming plans by checking out our roadmap. It describes the sorts of things that we’ve done recently, that we’re actively working on or that we plan to do in the future. It doesn’t contain everything we’re working on – we do a lot of work behind the scenes, e.g. to help our educators make courses more easily – but it does indicate the sorts of changes you might see soon. We very much welcome your input to vote on items we should be spending more time on, or to leave comments in the threads on each item.
Articles in this section
- What does 'as long as the course exists on FutureLearn' mean?
- How much does it cost to join a course?
- Will courses help me gain course credits that will be recognised by a university?
- How do I access my courses?
- How long can I access course content for?
- Will an educator reply to my comments and questions?
- Can I retake a test?
- My Statement or Certificate hasn't arrived yet. What do I do?
- How can I find out more about your future plans?
- Are there plans for a FutureLearn app?