You can create and update your profile page from your 'Profile' page on FutureLearn. To find out who can see this information, please see Getting started with your FutureLearn profile.
To access your profile page
- Make sure you are signed in to FutureLearn
- Click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner of the site (if you haven't uploaded a profile picture, your default profile picture will be your initials in a coloured box).
- Select 'Your profile'.
- Click 'Edit profile' under your profile picture to customise your profile.
You can change:
If you aren't seeing these options, make sure you are looking at your edit profile page on futurelearn.com and not this help centre.
Change your profile name
- Most people use the name they go by in everyday life, but you don't need to if you'd be more comfortable using a different name.
- You can find information about our naming policy in our Code of Conduct
Upload a profile image
- This is optional.
- If you don't upload a picture we'll use your initials on a coloured background.
Write some profile text in the About you section
- Introduce yourself and put your course contributions in context for your fellow learners.
- If you're stuck for what to put, look at the profiles of other learners on your course for inspiration.
- Most of our learners say they prefer to read shorter profiles, so we limit ours to 200 characters.
- This also makes it easier to scan a list of learners to help you can find people you might want to follow.