Am I eligible for a refund?
You can find out whether you’re eligible for a refund in our refund policy.
To ask for a refund
For a short course or ExpertTrack:
- Contact us at email@example.com from the email address linked to your FutureLearn account confirming:
- your purchase number or your subscription ID (you can find this in the order confirmation email we sent you).
For a Microcredential:
- Email us from the email address linked to your FutureLearn account confirming:
- The name of the microcredential you are requesting a refund for
- The reason for your refund request
Please note that we may be able to defer you to the next run of a microcredential should that be preferable. You can find information on submitting a deferral request here.
I've been charged a transaction fee
FutureLearn is a company based in the UK. Occasionally banks will charge their customers a fee for making a payment in a different currency, or to a business in another country. This fee is not something that we nor our payment processor applies, but instead is applied by the customer's bank. If you have been charged an extra fee, please reach out to your bank directly to ask them about it.